If you’re looking for a luxurious beach getaway in a celebrity’s home, you may be in luck! Gay couple and interior decorators Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent are now Airbnb hosts!
Well-known designers Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent are partnering with Airbnb this summer to become hosts! The design duo is offering people the opportunity to experience their thoughtfully curated, stylish beach home in Montauk, NY.
Bookings for Nate and Jeremiah’s Montauk summer home will open at 1 pm ET on May 31 via this link. The one-night stay will take place on June 10 for just $19, a nod to the year they bought the home, and is available for two guests who will be greeted by Nate and Jeremiah upon arrival and given a tour of the space. Following the initial guest stay, the home will be available for additional summer bookings in the Luxe category.
During their stay, guests will enjoy:
- The ’70s-era home is the epitome of the casual luxury that Nate and Jeremiah are known for
- All of the home’s multi-leveled factors, such as classic meets modern, comfort meets elegance, and technology meets artisanal.
- Exploring trails across the nature preserve, from maritime forests to rolling dunes.
- Take advantage of the ample beaches nearby, whether it’s volleyball or sunbathing.
- Cozying up on the couch with one of Nate’s favorite books.
- A refreshing day out at Montauk’s many canal-side shops.
Check out the listing here!
Photos: Marc McAndrews
This article originally appeared on our sister website, Queer Forty!